[mythtv-users] Anyone successful with HD3000 DVB andPVR-150/500's?

Todd nospam at tippyturtle.com
Wed Sep 28 20:34:42 UTC 2005

I don't think that card does QAM...the new (competing) HD5000 from technisat
does, though.  I hate to add to the regret.

Additionally, 95% of what is on the analog locals is on the matching DT1
versions here in Seattle.  In otherwords NBC-DT1 = analog NBC here.  Is this
not the case for other places?  It won't help the ESPN problem...but for my
viewing it is perfect (I don't watch much sports except the local teams).

>From what I have read QAM is very random for people.  Some people get tons
in QAM, some don't get any...and it doesn't seem to matter if they are
subscribed to Analog or Digital cable.

Good Luck!

Todd