[mythtv-users] Re: torrentocracy problem

Ashu Desai ashu.desai at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 18:38:01 UTC 2005

Adam,
I am running FC3. I noticed that the torrents buttons work like the image
slideshow. I have to press the menu button in order to get to the "start"
button on torrentocracy. However, when I wanted to do a trial example, I
went to a torrent side, added it's feed. I got a bunch of things under that
list, but every one of them said that it didn't have any torrents. I had to
press the middle button and that took me to the website. If I have a mouse,
I can click on the link there to download the torrent.

I thought the whole purpose of installing torrentocracy is I don't have to
do that.

But I appreciate everyone's help. Keep more coming if someone can shed more
light into this.

Thanks
Ash.