[mythtv-users] Anyone successful with HD3000 DVB andPVR-150/500's?

ToadMazter toadmazter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 03:23:44 UTC 2005

Most likely I'll use the HD3000's for OTA HD and the PVR-500 for OTA and/or
Comcast cable. In this scenario, are the vl4 drivers for the HD3000
co-resident with the 0.3.x ivtv drivers for the PVR-500 a workable solution?
I kinda had hoped to use the DVB drivers because it seemed easy in FC4 (and
wouldn't mind trying/testing to get DiscoveryHD or ESPNHD off of Comcast),
but if vl4 will be less problematic then that's what I'll do.

Thanks!