[mythtv-users] offset listings time for one channel

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Tue Sep 27 19:14:03 UTC 2005

Craig Betts wrote:
> Hello,
>     For the last week, the lineup for one of my channels has been off
> by 3 hours.  I've reported the problem to zap2it, but I was wondering
> if anyone knows how to make the lineup for a single station three
> hours later while I'm waiting for the listings to get fixed.

There is no easy way although anything is possible. It could
be done by saving the dd data into a file and write a script
to do some fancy parsing or use sql to change to starttimes and
endtimes for just that channel but this has lots of gotchas. These
are more trouble than they are worth.

The more practical solution, which I've done before in this same
situation, is to set the record rules for that channel to start
180 minutes late and end 180 minutes late until zap2it gets it
fixed.

--  bjm