[mythtv-users] Anyone successful with HD3000 DVB and PVR-150/500's?

Jack Perveiler perveilerj at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 17:20:56 UTC 2005

Maybe I'm missing something somewhere, but my HD-3000 works just fine with my
PVR-500.

Is this a FC4 specific problem?  I'm using what once was KnoppMyth R5A16 but
has since been updated to something more like debian sid.  My kernel is built
(unpatched) from 2.6.12 sources from kernel.org and I'm using any .ko that ivtv
0.3.7a builds.  I'm using the DVB drivers from the kernel.  Everything works
fine for me.

--Jack