[mythtv-users] Anyone successful with HD3000 DVB and PVR-150/500's?

ToadMazter toadmazter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 15:51:22 UTC 2005

Thanks for the response. While not the answer I was hoping for, at least I
don't feel quite so bad for not being tble to get it working.
 So, instead of getting a new PVR-500, maybe I shold settle for a single
analog tuner and use a PVR-250 (I think it is a 250, although the box says
WinTV Theater model 495?). Can ivtv 0.1.x drivers co-exist with the HD3000
without hacking tveeprom.c files?