[mythtv-users] Using Hauppauge Grey remote with Packard-Bell receiver

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 00:32:31 UTC 2005

The lircd.conf file is tied to both the remote control
and the receiver that you're using it with (I wasn't
able to take my lircd.conf file made with my Hauppauge
IR receiver and have it work with my irman, I had to
create a new one).

Try creating a new lircd.conf file using irrecord - if
that works, you're fine, otherwise the remote might
not work with the receiver.

-- Joe