[mythtv-users] Slightly OT: Media MVP - $40 at Radio Shack - YMMV

Garry Cook garrycook at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 16:55:09 UTC 2005

I was at Radio Shack over the weekend, looking for an AV Switch so that my
Mythbox and PS2 can happily coexist on the same tube. I ended up getting the
AV Switch from Target, but did make a purchase at RS. They had the Hauppage
Media MVP on sale for $79.95, which sounds like the regular price to me, I'm
not really sure. However, it was further reduced by 50% off the lowest
price, so I grabbed one for $40. Haven't even unboxed it yet, as I need to
run cable to the bedroom or get a wifi dongle first, but thought that some
of you might want to know about this deal...
YMMV, because I don't know if this is a Nationwide deal, or if they have
Radio Shack outside of the US, and this appeared to be the last one in my
store so perhaps they are not going to carry them any longer.
--g