[mythtv-users] Desperate to rebuild WAF

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Mon Sep 26 12:04:25 UTC 2005

Around about 26/09/05 12:57, makalu at ansae.com typed ...
> Does anyone know where I might be able to download a copy, or someone
> who might be able to burn a copy (I'll furnish a dvd-r)? Thanks.

   Where are you?  I'm guessing the US, so I'm pretty flabbergasted that
there's no immediate repeat.  Over here in the UK, we got DH 4-6 times a week
(6-8 if you count the +1 channels) (and that was *first* time around, season
1's running again ATM).

   It'd be a turn up for the books if the UK's finally overtaken the US in the
repeats stakes :-/

   Actually, that's one reason I've still only got one video card [PVR-350].
I record a fair bit, and I've had *one* clash that meant I had to resort to my
VCR since I started using Myth in February!  Everrthing seems to get show so
many times that one clash is easily [automatically by Myth] worked around by
using later showings.

   I keep expecting to wnt to set up a 2nd (DVB) card, but ... just haven't
needed one.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature