[mythtv-users] Accessing MythWEB from Docomo I-mode

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Mon Sep 26 11:25:36 UTC 2005

Around about 24/09/05 06:34, Phill Edwards typed ...
> When I try to access mythweb from this mobile it asks me for the
> username and password, which is good, but then I just get a blank
> page, which is bad.

   IIRC, this is due to "http://blah/mythweb/" actually redirecting to
"/mythweb/program_listings.php" or some such.  At least one of my Nokias
didn't honour the HTML META REFRESH tag that does this.

   Just add a normal hyperlink to the listings into the mythweb index.html:

<HTML>
         <HEAD>
                 <META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="0;url=program_listing.php">
         </HEAD>
         <BODY>
         </BODY>
</HTML>