[mythtv-users] Error while starting to record. WAF hashitrock bottom.

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Sun Sep 25 04:09:39 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-09-24 at 20:40 -0500, Moasat wrote:

> Because the wife likes new features.  She just doesn't like new features
> that fail to record her shows.  I can't explain it any better than that. :)

"The wife" likes new features?  You sure it's "the wife" that likes
them?  Why does "the wife" even know there are new features?
Seriously... if "the wife" doesn't want to miss programs then "the wife"
should only be using stable releases.

Personally, I don't think it's "the wife" that wants the new features so
much as somebody else.  :-)

b.

Brian J. Murrell