[mythtv-users] Error while starting to record. WAF has hitrock bottom.

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Sun Sep 25 01:08:40 UTC 2005

>>> ijr at case.edu 09/24/05 7:42 PM >>>
On Saturday 24 September 2005 07:14 pm, Moasat wrote:
> > I've got this error twice now.  The first time was the season
> > premiere of ER - not a good thing to miss in this household.  A
> > portion of the log file follows...  And please, no jokes about
> > the show it was trying to record. It wasn't for *me*.  :)  I'm
> > running svn version from last Tuesday with the new
> > ThreadedFileWriter code.  I needed the Live TV fix from rev 7281.
> > Maybe something in 7278 has caused this to fail?  Just a guess.
>
> It's an artifact of the filename changes.
>
> Isaac

Silly question, but if you are trying to achieve a high WAF,
why are you running SVN?  Unless there is something
super important in svn, .18.1 works pretty well and
I've got fairly high WAF (and KAF).

We're watching JFK right now,  and being able to
record and then start watching before it's finished
let us go out and buy a dishwasher - I think this is good.

Paul