[mythtv-users] re-import nuv files after re-install?

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Sat Sep 24 17:55:58 UTC 2005

 	There are threads in the archive on how to do this.  It amounts to
grepping for a few strings in the backup .sql file from the old
database...  Four of them IIRC.

grep oldrecorded old_db.sql > new_sql_stub.sql
grep oldrecordedmarkup old_db.sql >> new_sql_stub.sql

 	something like that.  Search for the specifics

-Cory