[mythtv-users] MythWeb Disc Usage calculation

Todd Houle thoule at wesleyan.edu
Sat Sep 24 14:19:16 UTC 2005

I was going to pull out my 80GB drive and put in a 180 that I have
it.  I don't (yet) care about losing my recorded shows so I thought
I'd delete the recorded shows in Myth, then swap the drives.  I found
that once I deleted the recorded shows in Myth, I still had about
20GB of video still in the Myth directory! They looked like shows I
thought I deleted..  Sure enough, Myth said they were gone, but there
they were...

Is there a known problem where Myth doesn't delete what it thinks it
does?  That would account for lost disk space.
   -t-