[mythtv-users] burning audio CDs

Jesse Guardiani jesse at wingnet.net
Fri Sep 23 22:53:04 UTC 2005

On Friday 23 September 2005 10:43 am, Ciaran wrote:
> If you're in the edit-playlist screen of mythmusic, and you use the
> 'menu' button  (m?) You should get a popup dialog with a 'Create MP3
> CD from Playlist, & Create AudioCD from Playlist'  on it ?

ok. I just checked my settings, and it appears that my burner isn't
showing up because it isn't SCSI. It's /dev/hdc. I read and understand
the need to add ide-scsi to my kernel startup flags, but does that
even work with 2.6.11 kernels? I tried that and no scsi device appeared.

Here are my cdrecord permissions:
    -rwsr-xr--  1 root cdrom 133 Apr 26 05:06 /usr/bin/cdrecord

Is there anything else I can do to make MythTV 0.18.1 see my cd burner?

--
Jesse Guardiani
Programmer/Sys Admin
jesse at wingnet.net