[mythtv-users] Accessing MythWEB from Docomo I-mode

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 11:33:00 UTC 2005

> In theory it should automatically determine you're calling it from a
> cell phone based on the user-agent the phone provides to the
> web-server when you connect.  If it isn't doing this currently you
> will need to look at the includes/mobile.php file and modify the array
> to contain your user-agent string.
>
> For the record, you can determine your user-agent values by stopping
> apache, and running netcat on the server you're trying to connect to.
> e.g
>
> /etc/init.d/apache2 stop
> nc -l -p 80
>
> Then connect to the web-address and you should see a list of HTTP
> headers appear in your console.  Within this list there is a
> user-agent string, this is your user-agent.

I followed this advice. I have a Nokia 3120 and the user-agent string
seems to be Nokia3120/1.0 (05.91) Profile/MIDP-1.0
Configuration/CLDC-1.0 UP.Link/5.1.2.5

But...I don't seem to have a file called mobile.php anywhere. Could
you please tell me the directory that this lives in for your setup,
and possibly share the file. My setup is 0.18.1 ATRPM binaries.

Thanks,
Phill