[mythtv-users] PVR-250 recording only channel 4?

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 19:20:33 UTC 2005

On 20/09/05, Tom Cross <tomc at cloudnet.com> wrote:
>  I have a mythtv system setup that I recently upgraded to Fedora Core 4 and
> mythtv 0.18.1 via atrpms (Thanks Axel!!).
>
>  However, now mythtv will say it records a certain show on channel 11 (or 9,
> or 3, etc) but it actually records what was on channel 4 at that time!  I
> have no idea what I did wrong.  Is there a step I missed somewhere?
> Anything I can check to figure out why it's doing this?
>
>  My system:
>    Two PVR-250s
>    Fedora Core 4
>    Mythtv 0.18.1 via atrpms

I'd make sure (you already probably have) that the tuners are being
detected and setup correctly when the ivtv drivers are loaded. Check
the /var/log/messages file for the most recent ivtv output and also
check your /etc/modprobe.conf file to see whether you are hardcoding
tuner parameters (most cards now are autodetected successfully).

Nick