[mythtv-users] frontend crash during UK dvb-t playback - only at adverts

Alan Bates bite.my.shiny.metal.ass at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 14:56:37 UTC 2005

ok - bit more info. editing some of the setup options changed the
behaviour. disabling "extra audio buffering" in tv playback options
means the loss of audio does not occur at the commercial break. great!
but the reason it's enabled is because if it's not, playback loses
audio, crackles AND video ffwds at some points - seemingly random
although changing aspect ratio manually makes it happen. points to an
audio/buffer problem?