[mythtv-users] MostlyOT: Anybody have a videocard to sell?

Peter Loron peterl at standingwave.org
Tue Sep 20 04:54:54 UTC 2005

I'm in the hunt for a replacement for my (don't laugh) TNT card that
currently is in my backend system. I'm looking for an upgrade and was
wondering if anybody on the list had a card they want to get rid of?
I'm never (well probably never) going to use this machine as a
frontend, so I don't really need TV-out. I don't game with it or use
Myth for HD, so I don't need anything particularly fast. I'd like
something fanless, maybe a GeForce 440?

Sorry for the noise, but I figured the list members might be a
fertile ground for spare myth-compatible cards...

Thanks!

-Pete