[mythtv-users] Lirc problems in FC4

Mark Kundinger mkundinger at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 02:35:50 UTC 2005

This may not be it, but ls a "ls -l /dev/li*"  I think you want to see
these devices:

/dev/lircd
/dev/lirc0
/dev/lirc

However, /dev/lirc may not exist, so I had to run "ln -s /dev/lirc0
/dev/lirc" to create a link to lirc0.  This seemed important for me (I
compiled lirc from source), so I added that into the script that starts
lircd.