[mythtv-users] I received the new air2pc cards (AirStar-HD5000) FINALLY!

Mercury Morris mercury.morris at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 21:22:25 UTC 2005

On 9/19/05, Matt <skd5aner at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know that I finally got the next
> generation Air2PC that has been on backorder since MARCH! It came today and
> it's actually been renamed to the AirStar-HD5000-PCI by TechniSat Digital. I
> got it from cyberestore.com <http://cyberestore.com>. I haven't installed
> it yet, as I just have a standard def TV right now anyway. Anyone else get
> theirs yet? Anyone else install them? I'm pretty excitied to see some
> success stories and good writeups!

Hey Matt,

FedEx projects that I will have two Air2PC cards delivered on 21 Sep.

Each card will be installed in separate MythTV systems, joining a
PVR-250 and HD3000 in one system, a PVR-350 and HD3000 in
the other system.

I'll document my experiences here, as soon after 21 Sep as possible.

Good Luck with your new card!

--
MM