[mythtv-users] dvb-s av sync

Krunoslav Pisacic k.pisacic at vip.hr
Mon Sep 19 15:11:48 UTC 2005

Hi,

I am having problem with AV sync on single channel (BBC Prime on Hotbird). Audio is constantly off by some 1/2 seconds, in both
liveTv and recorded programmes. no errors in backend or frontend log. There is only single audio channel, so pressing "+" does
nothing.

I have Nexus-S FF card, in TS mode, with hardware decoding option enabled. Myth it 0.18.1 from ATRPMS.
Distribution is FC4 with Matthias Hensler's suspend2 enabled kernel version 2.6.12-1.1398_FC4.

I dont have this problem on any other channel, just "BBC Prime".

Could the problem be in adding multiplex information manualy into dvt_multiplex table? (scan for single transport did not work for
me, and further more i didn't want to lose current channel configuration.)
I am pretty much sure i entered all multiplex information correctly, except SERVICEVERSION field - what the heck is that for? Could
this be cause of my problem?

Thnx.

br.

k.