[mythtv-users] Trouble doing a Mac frontend build

Joshua King jkingkard-hotmail at yahoo.com.au
Mon Sep 19 10:38:02 UTC 2005

Possibly try compiling under GCC 3.3?

Run 'sudo gcc_select 3.3' to swap over and try compiling again (I compiled
LAME ages ago now using 3.3)

Did you try thesniderpad's frontend? It has plugins. There's an 0.18.1 build
here:
http://www.thesniderpad.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid
=1

I'm using his SVN build right now, and it has mythdvd, *mythvideo*,
mythgallery, mythcontrols, *mythweather* and mythnews as far as I can tell
(these aren't installed on my backend so I don't use them).

Joshua King

PS. Call me crazy but I've never used the osx-packager, I tend to run Myth
from the Terminal.