[mythtv-users] my front end does not recognize mythbackend??

Nada De nada marromzinho02 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 23:57:53 UTC 2005

 I anybody can please help

 I am trying to install mythtv for the first time.. i am almost at the end of the process but when i tried to started up the MythTV front-end.. i got a message that said that the IP address from the backend was not matching the one of the front end.. i was using the  127.0.0.1  and I chnaged it to the real one but still got a message like "bad socket"...."remote encoder not responding"
 any ideas??
 thanks

http://mail.yahoo.com