[mythtv-users] nuvexport problem?

Craig Tinson craig at 8010.co.uk
Sat Sep 17 13:44:51 UTC 2005

Hey guys

*finally* have my myth box up and running reliably again after a few
hiccups over the last few months with my new pvr250 and a new remote.

WAF is currently *very* high so am happy :)

One problem I am having however is exporting my recordings - I've used
nuxexport in the past successfully but not it refuses to work

All the problems seem to relate to "division by zero" errors.. as an
example this is a divx export attempt:

* Separate multiple episodes with spaces

  c. Continue
  n. Choose another show
  q. Quit

Choose a function, or episode(s) to remove:  c
Where would you like to export the files to? [.]
Enable Myth cutlist? [Yes]
yuvdenoise version 1.6.3rc1 is broken and cannot be used.
Press enter to continue.
Enable deinterlacing? [Yes]
Crop broadcast overscan (2% border)? [Yes]
Audio bitrate? [128]
Variable bitrate video? [No]
Video bitrate? [960]
Use of uninitialized value in print at
/usr/local/share/nuvexport/export/generic.pm line 163, <STDIN> line 12.
Default resolution based on  aspect ratio.
Width? [624]
Use of uninitialized value in division (/) at
/usr/local/share/nuvexport/export/generic.pm line 183, <STDIN> line 13.
Illegal division by zero at /usr/local/share/nuvexport/export/generic.pm
line 183, <STDIN> line 13.
[root at mythtv nuvexport]#

Am running on FC4 with myth installed from atrpms

Thanks for any ideas

Craig