[mythtv-users] Re: Yum update packages not available.

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Fri Sep 16 16:20:08 UTC 2005

On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 06:30:56AM -0500, Kevin Kuphal wrote:
> Axel Thimm wrote:
>
> >On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 09:22:11PM -0500, Sergio P. Cesar wrote:
> >

> >>Trying to run yum update as I usually do from
> >>baseurl=http://apt.physik.fu-berlin.de/fedora/1/en/i386/at-stable/
> >>

> >Please don't use that server. Where did you get the URL from?
> >

> Interesting.  Just out of curiosity.  I have this line in my apt
> sources.list file from when I first installed my MythTV system.  Is it
> bad for some reason?
>
> # Possible sections: at-stable, at-good, at-testing, at-bleeding
> rpm             http://apt.physik.fu-berlin.de redhat/9/en/i386 at-stable
> #rpm-src        http://apt.physik.fu-berlin.de redhat/9/en/i386 at-stable

Yes, it's bad, it was deprecated 21 months ago in favour of using
apt.atrpms.net, which was deprecated a couple of months back in favour
of using dl.atrpms.net.

E.g. it may stop having content at any time.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net