[mythtv-users] Server Settings Recovery

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Thu Sep 15 19:06:53 UTC 2005

Hrm, I'm not sure.  I had to do it a while ago,
but can't remember exactly where.  If
I had to guess, it's somewhere in the mythconverg
database.  But, there is no way I'd edit it right in
there.

Are you able to connect to mysql from a command
prompt?  Once you verify that you can, I'm sure
there is a configuration in mythtvsetup someplace
to fix it.  If you can't then you've got another
problem to solve before you go on to the setup
program.

Paul

>>> hydrateordie at earthlink.net 09/15/05 2:59 PM >>>
Thanks. Yes, the settings were fine until i changed the IP of the
backend on the frontend from 192.168.1.100 to the new IP address.
Where are the settings for each stored?  Is there anyway to copy them

from the old config?

Thanks,
KG