[mythtv-users] Movie & Category lists empty...

Jules Gosnell jules at coredevelopers.net
Thu Sep 15 11:00:08 UTC 2005

Since upgrading my server to FC4 and moving up to 0.18, I seem to have
lost the contents of these two under
manageRecordings/ScheduleRecordings/SearchLists....

mythfilldatabase seems to be working happily and regularly and all my
other program listing views are fully populated - maybe whatever is used
to tag these has changed or somehow got broken in my installation ?

I'd be grateful for any ideas...

regards,

Jules

crystallises out around it."