[mythtv-users] Strange picture on PVR350 after ivtv-Update

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Sep 15 08:44:40 UTC 2005

Jan Ophey wrote:

> I hava a problem with my Hauppauge PVR350 after an IVTV update.
> Picture is strange... Don't know how to describe it, but download a
> sample video here:
> Image is "pinkish". I think it has to deal with strange
> brightness/saturarion settings.

In LiveTV, use the "G" key to rotate between the various picture
adjustments.  I think this affects per-channel picture adjustments, so
once you've got one channel working, you can update the others with the
same values.  The easiest way to do this is using MythWeb's channel editor.

Note that I have the value 32768 for brightness, contrast, colour, and
hue on all my channels.

Mike