[mythtv-users] HD Audio dropouts during MNF

Dave dbadia at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 00:32:40 UTC 2005

Hi,
	I had some audio issues during MNF this week(Eagles vs Falcons).  I
recorded the game via DVB on a HD3000 with Myth 18.1.
	At various points, audio would drop completely, and the only way to
fix it was to stop the recording, then restart it.
	I tried using +/- to switch audio tracks, but that didn't help at
all.  I didn't see anything significant in the frontend logs.

	I also noticed a few points where the 5.1 audio would switch to 2.0
and back again, but this was probably a transmission issue on ABC's
part.

	Did anyone else experience similar issues?

	Thanks
	Dave