[mythtv-users] TV-Out

DSanchez myjunkacct at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 16:25:05 UTC 2005

Hello,
So i have a working MythTV system running on Fedora 4. I have a Wintv Go
plus card and i want to set it up to run off my 56 inch wide screen TV. I've
read that you can send the video to the TV via the yellow S-video port on
the card, or by making a VGA converter.
What method would you suggest? I'm looking for the best quality possible.
Also any idea as far as a nice case i can put this unit in?
I want to run it headless using a remote. I'm planning on using the *ATI
Remote Wonder.*
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?item=N82E16880100401

If anyone has any links to setups that others have already i'd like to see
what others are doing with there systems.

Thanks,