[mythtv-users] Bluetooth remote, direct access?

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Tue Sep 13 01:45:44 UTC 2005

[DC]

Hi Paul,
Funding offers for Myth were genuine but I have decided to kill my
Cablecard3 project because I was uncomfortable with Cablelabs attitude
after meeting with them to discuss my project.

Their structure and 'real' function versus 'public' function is very
different. Their interests are to continue the status quo and I don't
feel comfortable that the fcc would have an interest in pushing
cablecard connections regardless of how much money I had invested.

As for Pluto I don't wish to discuss in a public forum my involvement
but although I'm not running Pluto home I'm currently talking with them
about ways to add value with their distribution and other potential
licensing opportunities.

As for my Asterisk bounties? I have kicked in on 3 bounties so far and
have only recently withdrawn my $2500 bounty because I've found an
alternative solution (still not entirely confirmed).

What's your beef? (lol-apart from top posting).

Cheers,
Dean