[mythtv-users] SLOW channel changing inLiveTV- 6 question, 30 second survey

Michael Tiller michael.tiller at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 13:53:07 UTC 2005

In my case, it isn't a case of not working for me...it is a case of not
working for my wife, mother-in-law, father-in-law, etc.

My Myth system is channel 00 (external AV input) on my TV. I always leave
the TV on channel 00 because I use Myth for everything. Everyday when I come
home, the TV is on some channel besides 00 because of this issue. I don't
want to argue with anybody about why it shouldn't matter, I'm just saying
that to some people it matters.

--
Mike