[mythtv-users] mythstreamtv & 802.11b

Chris Menard khrusher at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 15:37:25 UTC 2005

I have it running. while not over 802.11b, I am streaming from home to work
over my cable modem. the upload speed is advertised at 1/4 GB. I need to
decrease the framerate to about 15/sec. 25%size and lower bitrate. but that
is suffcient for my 'at work viewing' of streams.
 At home, my mythbox is 802.11g. I stream at highest settings to a wired XP
box w/o any issues