[mythtv-users] WAF Emergency - FFwd not working smoothly, Commercial skip being a LITTLE flakey.

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Tue Sep 6 21:03:56 UTC 2005

Michael Jones wrote:

>Thanks.. I'll check the TV Settings item..
>

>I'm using .18.1 on FC3.  The channel detection error happens mostly with
>shows that have a quick (30 sec or so) "summation" at the very end (Wife
>says it happens a lot with Monk).  It seems that the Myth is mistaking it
>for part of the commercials.

What are your commercial detection settings?  Do you have strict
detection enabled or disabled?  Do you record any post-roll (global)
time after each show?

I see this happen quite a bit on my shows as well so I go back to watch
just the end and disable commercial skipping.  I figure it is a small
price to pay for near perfect detection during the show.

Kevin