[mythtv-users] audio missing from one channel only-updates?

Allan Risk arisk at hamster.foxhollow.ca
Tue Sep 6 18:11:57 UTC 2005

I have found a solution to this.
Searching for this problem hinted at finetuning frequencies.
While searching for info on that method I encountered these threads.
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/101908?search_string=%2Bfinetuning;#101908

It seems using the right search criteria with the archive is half the
challenge.

Thanks to those that provided the info to add

options msp3400 once=1 simple=1 standard=0x20

to modprobe.conf

It does appear only "options msp3400 standard=0x20" is required to solve
this issue, but I don't know the significance of leaving out the rest.