[mythtv-users] OT: Recommendation for a WLAN PCI card (UK-based)

Ali Asad Lotia ali.asad.lotia at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 13:39:16 UTC 2005

For folks using the MadWIFI drivers, have any of you experienced
problems pinging the wireless interface on your machine or making ssh
connections to it. I used the madwifi CVS snapshots from August 20th
and could not ssh in to my machine, nor could i ping it. i custom
compiled a kernel and am running gentoo, so i'm sure that there was no
firewall preventing either of those from occuring.

thanks,
ali