[mythtv-users] RE: pcHDTV 3000 and FC4

jeffk jkember at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 04:02:51 UTC 2005

"When I get to the part of MythTV setup where I am setting up the
channels (channel
editor I thing) and I am ask MythTV to scan for OTA HDTV channels, It can't
find any. None. When I had this running with KnoppMyth, I was able to get
8-9 channels. KnoppMyth was using the same MythTV 0.18.1 so I am assuming
that things have not changed with MythTV. Does anyone have any ideas as to
why all my channels can no longer be recieved?"

Did you get an answer to your inability to tune channels? I've just
moved from a knoppmyth R5A16 install to FC4 and 0.18.1 as well. I have
a HD3000 and am using the included dvb drivers. When I scan channels,
the scan starts at 2 not 41 (4.1). I feel like I'm caught in analogue
land and I'm not scanning the digital channels. Nothing gets tuned...
Any suggestions?