[mythtv-users] Need to adjust channel listings ATSC nn_n vs nnnn

Brian McEntire brian.mcentire at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 22:47:58 UTC 2005

I'm running MythTV 0.18.1... it is sweet!

However I'm running into a problem with DTV channel listings. When I
autoscan for channels, they come up as 621, 622, etc. for channels 62_1 and
62_2.

Within MythTV I have to tune to channel 621, but the downloaded zap2it
listings are in the 62_1 format and this interferes with recording programs.

A long time ago, I came across some mysql commands that supposedly fixed
this but I lost the reference and also, I don't want to be too agressive
(hacking the mysql database) if there is a simple / sanctioned way to adjust
this within MythTV.

Any suggestions?