[mythtv-users] Did I get this right? (Set-Up)

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Sun Sep 4 01:25:09 UTC 2005

If your only signal is via the cable box, you'll need two
cable boxes.

You'll definitely need two pvr cards (or equivalent)
in your mythtv machine.

Paul

>>> abalmos at gmail.com 09/03/05 8:28 PM >>>
Also, with the DVR system I have (the other box) I am able to watch
one channel and record a other.  Am I going to be able to have that
functionality with MythTV with the box that is not a DVR? What if I
add a MythTV box to the DVR?

Thanks!,
Andrew