[mythtv-users] Help with pcHDTV 3000 Card w/NTSC Configuration

Patrick Carlson firefly2442 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 21:23:35 UTC 2005

Hello. I have a pcHDTV 3000 card installed and I'm trying to set it up for
an NTSC signal input. I've tried both the V4L drivers and DVB. I believe
both of them are loaded right now. Will this cause conflicts? The reason I
ask is because when I go into MythTV and choose pcHDTV 3000/2000 in the
Cards area... nothing shows up under video device or default input. I can
kill the backend and choose DVB card but it seems stuck on ATSC format which
won't work for me. I run ./dtvsignal /dev/video0 and it switches over to
NTSC but it still doesn't help. All I'm getting is black and white static.
Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance! :)