[mythtv-users] Can't get jump points working

Sim simon.hampton at freebel.net
Sat Sep 3 11:48:56 UTC 2005

Hi
I'm trying to set up a jump point.  I seem to have got mythweb up and running.
It does ask for any authorisation but it seems to save my settings - I'm
trying to set up a jump point for DVD - I've tried Ctrl+D and V - but nothing
seems to happen.

On mythweb I have the option to set key bindings for localhost, pvr, or
pvr.thuis.be all of which are the same computer.  Only for the latter do the
settings not seem to get saved.

I'm expecting that the following time i launch mythfrontend that when I type
Ctrl+D / V then it should go straight to that part of the menus but in
practice nothing is happening.

Can anyone help?

Simon