[mythtv-users] Pvr-250 refuses channel change

Ali Asad Lotia ali.asad.lotia at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 04:03:01 UTC 2005

Look out the output in dmesg when the ivtv kernel module gets loaded.
I has compiled a bunch of ivtv modules into my kernel and so tveeprom
was unable to get control of the tuners on the cards. If this is case
for you, make sure that eeprom (in i2c which is in device drivers) is
not compiled into the kernel or isn't loading before tveeprom if it is
a kernel module.

Just a guess, no assurance that this is your problem, but this is what
was preventing me from changing channels.

--
Ali Asad