[mythtv-users] Hollywood Realmagic Plus

Big Wave Dave bigwavedave at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 03:45:23 UTC 2005

I happen to have one of those laying around, and wish I could use it. I have
a feeling they are too old for people to care about. I used it to watch
DVD's on my P2-350 back in the day.

I wonder how hard it would be to integrate? Has anyone ever looked into it?
They are great cards. I am actually using the remote that came with it, to
control MythTV.

Dave

On 9/1/05, Greg Estabrooks <greg at phaze.org> wrote:

> > on the (old) reviews I found that the quality of Realmagics tv out
> > should be good.
>
> The TV out on the H+ and DXR3 cards is great however they wont help
> you with myth.
>
> > The question is, is it worth the hassle to get yet another card, and
>
> There is no support within myth for those cards so myth wont take
> advantage
> of it.

My MythTV Box:
http://www.dynamicis.com/~superdave/mythtv/