[mythtv-users] safely exposing mythweb to the net.

Zak onlydarksets at mahshie.net
Fri Sep 2 01:02:16 UTC 2005

I checked the error_log, and this is what it says:
[Thu Sep 01 20:57:59 2005] [error] [client 192.168.123.198] access to
/mythweb/program_listing.php failed, reason: user MYUSER not allowed access

So, it's getting the username/password OK - it just isn't recognizing me
as an authorized user.

I just figured it out before I sent this.  The "Require" line needs to read:
Require user MYUSER