[mythtv-users] Odd issue when skipping forward in recordings

Brian Wallen brian_wallen at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 1 23:45:06 UTC 2005

I'm using a remote frontend, and samba to watch the recordings from the
backend.  I'm doing this because its the only way I know to share files over
a network, although I know it can be done with NFS.  When I skip forward in
a recording, the length of the recording fluctuates.  So if a recording is
say, 30 minutes, when I hit the skip button it will fluctuate wildly between
about 29:30 and 30:30.  Would this happen if I used NFS?