[mythtv-users] HD3000 and High-Def

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 10:41:37 UTC 2005

Chad,
 What kind of file sizes are you geting with some of your recordings?
 The real question that I want to ask is it worth it? I meanshould I spend
the time and money trying to get this to work?
 Anyone else dealing with a QAM connection that could shed some light on the
subject? What's the facts onbuying your own cable box? Can you do digital
and HD that way?
 Thanks,