[mythtv-users] UK DVB-S Channel Setup

A Thomson alunt2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 10:01:07 UTC 2005

Okay this is driving me nuts.

I have my DVB-S card running fine with Gentoo on the Astra 28 Degrees
(UK Sky Sat) and have scanned in the channels fine. I only want the free
channels.
I can watch for example CNN which shows as channel 7140.
I have ran mythfilldatabase but the EPG does not line up.

How do i number the channels 1,2,3 etc and match the EPG to the correct
channels?
I have mythweb installed and could do it with that if i knew how.
Does anyone have a screenshot of their mythweb with the correct settings?

Thanks A Thomson