[mythtv-users] no Tuner0 option in front end

Felix mythtv at ymhee-bcex.net
Thu Sep 1 02:42:19 UTC 2005

I've switched TV provider, and the new one doesn't have the converter.
So, the signal comes straight from coax wire. I set up video source, and
linked Tuner0 input connection to this source, however, when I start
front end, I can only alternate (by pressing "C") between SVideo0 and
Composite0. Obviously, both of these aren't showing much.

Has anybody seen this? How can I tell MythTV to get input from Tuner?

I have Hauppauge 150MCE, and FC4, and MythTV 0.18.1

Thanks in advance
Felix