[mythtv-users] NVidia TV-Out, how high can I set my expectations

Niels Dybdahl Niels at Dybdahl.dk
Mon Oct 31 05:54:42 EST 2005

> After all that, can I expect picture clarity on par with a DVD player
> coming from an Nvidia card? Do I just have a bum card?

I have now set up four frontends with nVidia cards. Two with GX440 cards and
two with FX5200 cards and I have not seen anything that looks like
interference. I can not tell if the picture is better going direct to the TV
or via MythTV. Two of the frontends (one GX440 and one FX5200) even have 5
meter S-Video cable to the TVs. So nVidias definitely can make a decent
TV-Out.

Niels Dybdahl